A large part of our project based workload is devoted to the dismantling and removal of existing installations from warehouse facilities and distribution centres undergoing operational change management or closure.
We are able to handle a diverse range of project scenarios from a small warehouse full of low rise shelving, to a Distribution Centre housing multiple large scale high bay storage equipment installations and specialised product handling systems.
- A Free Site Assessment Survey
- Detailed Reports and Project Proposals
- A Full Buying Service for most types of storage equipment including: Shelving, Mezzanine Floors, Pallet Racking, Storage Bin and Small Parts Systems and most types of handling and general warehouse equipment.
- A Full Project Management Service to CDM 2015 Standards
- We also undertake the removal of High Bay Type Automated Crane Racks and Conveyors used within distribution centre based operations, and offer a cut down (Excavator based Cold Shearing) service for very large scale installations where economic viability precludes dismantling by hand.
We are able to undertake dilapidations based projects under both ‘Principal Contractorship Status’ and also beneath the mantle of either third party or client controlled project management.