Space Age Storage is able to provide consultancy and general advice in respect of all aspects of the storage equipment project life cycle.
Consultancy covers a diverse range of possibilities, from the most appropriate choices of storage solution for a particular scenario, to advice on the layout and everyday operation of an installation.
All storage equipment falls und the regulatory auspices of the ‘Construction, Design, Management Regulations 2015’, in terms of both it’s construction and dismantling as well as a variety of further regulations which control it’s everyday operation and upkeep.
We provide advice and resources to enable compliance with all regulations governing warehouse installations from safe load signage and housekeeping to appropriate licensing for staff and annual inspections.
- Inspections and Surveys of existing installations arranged.
- Consultancy and where required, Advocacy for situations involving government departments – E.G. - In high risk situations where hazardous goods are stored under controlled arrangements with the HSE or Environment Agency.
- Consultancy in respect of longer term proposal involving many phases and multiple contractors.
- Specialised consultancy in respect of planned large scale dilapidations.
- We are able to provide CAD drawings to scale together with computer imaging to support all proposals and project documentation.
All consultancy based work is carried out by our most senior managers, all of whom have over 20 years experience or more within the industry.